Thursday, September 6, 2012

a fresh new look

Hello Blog Land!
It has been a while since I have posted a new entry.
I have had to rethink my goals and get a fresh start.
I have gotten a bit distracted. Now, its time to move
forward and look forward to losing that 25 pounds I
want gone before Jan 9th.
I believe it is important to set realistic goals.
I am sure that I might lose more then that but I am
keeping my goal at 25 pounds. I want to move into a
new hundredths place but thats a few more pounds then
25, its actually 36. So there, thats my goal.
Lose 36 pounds by January 9th.  1
I have begun a new exercise routine that I will be starting
as of saturday.
I am going to kick it up and change the way I am eating.
I know that I haven't been drinking enough water.

so, in 17 weeks I want to lose 36 pounds, which is just about
2 pounds a week. Hoping that I don't blow it at thanksgiving
and christmas, I will be right on track.
I need to get my fire back. I lost it just a bit over the summer and
its a time for no excuses.

To the future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment