Friday, June 8, 2012

No june gloom here!

Today was fantastic!!
Went for a walk (2.93 miles) with Patrice this morning. Then took my sweet ass to the gym. Did 45 mins of strength training. Got to stretch out my hips! they are not too happy with all this running I am starting to do... I AM!! I feel so great today. Did my interval training. I started a new one that pushes me a bit more. 10 rounds of running for 45 seconds intermixed with 9 rounds of recovering time of 2 mins. with a 5 min warm up and cool down. I did so much better the second half of my run then I did the first half. I feel my lungs getting stronger. i will do this for 3 more sessions then move on to a min of running and 2.5 mins recovery. it should be interesting to see/feel the change taking place inside my body. I was dripping sweat when I left the gym today and didn't "dry" off until I was almost home. so gross yet awesome!

I have been in such a good mood today that I want to just sing and dance all day long. My brain is clear and I got a lot of school work done today.
Going shopping for a new bathing suit today. hoping to find one at old navy in the not fat side of the store.

Off to dinner.
See you all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment