Monday, June 4, 2012

JUNE GOALS!!

Ok. So, this morning as I got on the scale and I haven't seen much of a change in the last 2 weeks. I have a goal on my list and the next one is a total of 50 pounds by June 1st.... that has now come and gone and I am 5 pounds away from my goal. They are flexible, but man I would have loved to have been down the whole 50 by last friday. Started off my summer break and week off right by going to the gym and walking up hill as fast as I could for 20 mins and then doing some weights. my arms got a great workout and I'm hoping that by the end of this week I will have lost a pound or 2. My July goal is to be into a size 22 pain by then. I am not sure how that is going to go. I tried them on today and I got them up just not buttoned. So, maybe by the end of the month i will down to that pant size. i am super anxious to wear all the "new" clothes I got from sharon and those pants are 20/18's.... I want to be there ALREADY. thinking about doing a few night workouts as well. Hope my church peeps don't mind me showing up stinky :)
I am looking into finding different ways to lose this belly fat. It is my one area I can't seem to lose fast enough. any ideas?


Why is it so difficult to be happy for people who are losing weight faster then I am? I am so many answers in my head, however I would love to hear what any of you have to say about it.




No comments:

Post a Comment