Thursday, May 31, 2012

bye bye ass and thighs.

Since I have been steadily losing weight one things seems to be that my buns and legs are getting thinner then the rest of me. Its nice. I love how my legs and buns are starting to look. I need some tips on losing weight in my belly which is my problem area. What should I be doing at the gym or at home that will help shed the pounds in the middle. I am not comfortable doing tummy exercises in the gym so anything  I can do at home would be so helpful.

I am so proud of some of my most recent accomplishments. First, I have been doing some type of activity that burns calories each day. Even when I don't make it to the gym I am still walking, or riding a bike or whatever I seem to get myself into these days. Last night at grad night I ran a bit with the students and even pushed the wheel chair most of the night and wasn't tired, or sore or anything. my feet hurt, thats my fault. I often make horrible shoe choices... my back hasn't felt better in a few months. i can feel how strong my body is getting and it is wonderful. My endurance alone is mind blowing. I can run and move better then I have been able to in years and I am so proud of myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment