Monday, April 23, 2012

stubborn 5 pounds.

Its now monday, my "official" weigh in day. I am still floating in the upper range then where I was a few days ago. Went to disneyland and walked around for 3 hours and got some exercise in for the day. I will be hitting the gym tomorrow. I am aware of the weight that comes from TOM and from not having enough water and all that. I did pretty well yesterday eating wise and even today. I haven't even began to eat like i used to before. I have a binge here and there but none of the "just today and tomorrow will change" days. Each day is new, and I am so grateful for that.
My knees are feeling better and not sore like they were yesterday. Standing was miserable yesterday, and with the heat, I was extra cranky. I didn't get that much sleep last night and on our way home from disenyland i had to take a nap because I was so tired. So thankful lissa drove and I was able to nap a bit. I am still tired and ready for an early night. I get so exhausted from the weekends I can't even think straight on mondays. They are the worst days. I might change my weigh in days because I don't want to be depressed starting the week. Maybe fridays?
There are times when I just need to say no and go home. But I never do. what is wrong with me? Oh well. That is one thing I guess I need to keep working on. I love hanging out with my friends and when I get home I just stay up anyway so I guess its dumb either way.

I am still kinda cranky and feel like crying. Not sure why. emotions are stupid. I hate them and the fact and sometimes I cry and it doesn't make sense, then im mad because its normal that it doesn't make sense... #girlproblems.

No comments:

Post a Comment