Friday, July 6, 2012

Minor road block....ME


I am now 60 less then I was when I started this journey. This is a huge accomplishment for me. This is the first time I have started any type of weight loss program and ACTUALLY stuck with it. These are now habits that I have and am still breaking more that need to be dealt with. 

I am starting to challenge myself and do things I have never done before. Started to take dance classes again as well as zumba and pilates. I feel that the challenge of dancing in front of other people is truly what is going to push me into a greater success in losing weight.  I am hoping that by my birthday i can lose another 20 pounds. I want to be in a 20/22 by then. I have been hovering around the same size for such a long time now and I just want to move onto the next smallest pant size. I have been able to buy smaller clothes which is nice, i just can't seem to get my mid section to shrink! 
I have upped my calories since I hadn't been eating enough and so Im hoping that will help me to kick these pounds!! that and ZUmba! I have the best instructor. She makes it so fun and non-judgy. 

I am a bit a head of schedule when it comes to my goals and I am going to go back over them in a day or two and fine tune them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment