Monday, July 9, 2012

so close to 70 pounds.

Today marks my 6 months of this new, life changing journey. I have lost 64.9 pounds, over 20 inches and now 3 pant sizes. 
I still have a lot more to go, but the scale is shifting. I am loving the dance classes I am taking and want to dance all the time. I know that it is building my endurance. I am hoping that the classes I want to take  are available when I have time. I really enjoy them and love having my time to do it. I am starting to actually see myself as a smaller person. I got to buy clothes the other day that were smaller. I have a pair of sweat pants that are an XL and I have a few tank tops that are larges. I can't believe it. It was kinda frustrating to be in a store and being the same size and not being able to buy clothes since i am starting to become the same size as everyone else. Its nice to be smaller, so i guess not being able to buy clothes because they are unavailable will be good for my budget. 


I can't wait to reach my goal. so far I have 180 pounds left to go. Not so bad. It is an entire other person. I have a goal in mind, that isn't a number. I have a size in mind. I am thinking that the smallest I would want to be is like a 10 or 12. it all depends on what my body decides to do really. I was looking at pants at old navy and the 12's looked doable. I don't want to set my self up for failure, however I need something to work for. My next big goal is around my birthday to buy something from forever 21. Went in there the other day and saw a few things i wanted so I'll wait till then to see how far I have gotten to that point. I did get to put on the new shorts I bought and need to fix the buttons.  




No comments:

Post a Comment