Saturday, July 28, 2012

vacations..... ugh

well i have been on a sorta vacation for the past week now. House sitting for friends and it's been wonderful.  I do miss my babies and my own bed, however the distracts from my own apartment haven't been missed at much. I have to ability to sit in silence and just relax. The current house Im sitting for has a swing on the front porch. it is so relaxing. It has been nice to sit and swing and relax without any distractions. I just need some lemonade.

I will be leaving for seattle on tuesday!!! I get to see Matthew and spend 8 days away from the heat, even though it hasn't been that hot the last few days. This past year has really been one for the record books. So many different changes, not just including my weight loss, although that has been a huge part of it. Between getting my health and fitness under control as well as finishing up school, working a ton, and volunteering at church my days are rather busy. The one constant in that is the new disciplines I have discovered with eating and exercise. Making daily workouts a major part of my routine has been rather important. it keeps me centered.

 I got some new pants from a friend and I felt like I had gained a few pounds over the last week even though i have been away from my scale I still feel like i might be up a few after our adventures and eating not the greatest. i did need to take a break for a week or so to just relax and let my body recoup!

No comments:

Post a Comment