Thursday, May 24, 2012

GOals....accomplished.... well, almost. :)

Well, I was looking over my goals and I am almost to my next big weight loss goal which is another 20 pounds by june 1st. (remember, these are all tentative and I won't be disappointed if they aren't met within time) these goals I gave myself and with that freedom comes flexibility. :) I am now 5.6 pounds away from losing 50 pounds, which is a huge goal for me!!! I am right on track and couldn't feel better!!! Between vemma and walking I am a machine. I will start back with a regular gym schedule now that I will have extra gas money for that. I miss the weight machines, but so stoked that it doesn't take a gym to do cardio! I am now at the weight I was before I lost my job 3 years ago!
My back is doing so much better today too. I have been taking it easy and am now ready to get back in action. I also can't wait till saturday when I get to go see a dodger game and feel the difference it will be in the seats. I am noticing that more. I feel so much thinner over all that even sitting in places where the seats where tight, they are now loose and I KNOW, it will only get better from here. :)

My next big number goal is 15 pounds by august 1st. I know that is totally possible, especially with how summer is looking with lots of walking and swimming, i am sure there will be more then just 15 pounds that go floating away. I can't wait also for my body shaping that will help build my muscles and kick up the weight loss, or at least help me lose inches! I don't care about numbers so much anymore as I do what size clothes I'm wearing. There isn't anyone in the world, that I know of that can look at me as say,
"oh, you weigh this much" it is obvious when you wear an XL over a SMALL. It's all about perception. I do look at weight loss to make sure I am on the right track, however if my clothes are getting smaller that is the real goal.

got to take a walk yesterday for the first time in a week after hurting my back. It was so nice to be outside and doing something I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment