Thursday, May 17, 2012

it's almost June??

I can't believe it's almost June! Where has the time gone. half way through this year. I am almost to my half way goal for this year. I want to loose 100 pounds by december. I feel that it is doable. I know that if i don't reach that I am still successful as i have lost more pounds this year then before and my goal for this year was to get healthy, so here I am. I have been so successful, minor speed bumps here and there, however over all I am better off today then I was this time last year.

This is such a long journey that at times, it seems like I just want to throw in the towel and be done with it. Then I think of how far I have come and I can't do that to myself. I love how I am feeling and I know that it will only get better.

I have also decided to take the focus off the scale and focus more on how my clothes feel. I am more muscle then fat and it can be discouraging. I am going to only be weighing myself every 2 weeks from now on. I want to be able to see a bigger difference and checking once a week hasn't been showing me a change I want to see. I haven't been gaining, however i have been fluctuating between a few pounds, some of which i discovered is from not drinking enough water the last few days, and with the so cal heat I now I need to keep drinking more.

I am hoping that after trying my new eating plan and drinking more water after a few weeks i will start to see some results. Im going to be going to nothing processed unless absolutely necessary. I want to try to stay away from fast food and just eat healthy. Fast food is my enemy and weakness. I have been doing pretty well, however there are days when I just go for it and feel miserable afterward. I have started keeping shakes in my car and using those when friends want to go out to eat and I don't think Ill be able to find anything healthy there.

Its all a change of mind.

Good day all!

No comments:

Post a Comment