Saturday, May 5, 2012

starbucks saturdays.

I love my local starbucks. They are all so friendly. I also love that they have pretty low cal snacks. I can't get enough of the turkey and swiss sandwich these days. it is rather filling and only 360  and 33 grams of protein. so its a pretty good lunch. I may have had one for breakfast :)
i wish I could find the bread they use. it is so tasty. It's hard to find good bread that doesn't taste like cardboard and is still good for you. What is that about? whole wheat is supposed to be good for you? so then why is it so HIGH in calories? i guess the more important question I should be asking is why am I SO ADDICTED TO CARBS? even though with watching my calories I have been doing rather well with not eating as many and still not feeling deprived. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment