Saturday, May 5, 2012

Success!!!

I am so glad that when I got on the scale this morning I had lost 7.6 pounds total from last friday. I knew there were are few things going against me the last few weeks, water gain, muscle, and of course that dreaded TOM. I was so discouraged that I didn't care what the reasons were I wanted those pounds gone and fast.
They are now gone and I have dropped into a new 10's place. So excited. Trucking along.

Trying to find the time in my busy saturday to go to the gym before going to a wedding and lunch and then grocery shopping. I might die from being pulled in so many directions. I guess it's just one day and I won't die from it. :)

sdjflsdkf(thats from Leo, he's saying Hi! as he steps all over my computer making this difficult.)

going to rewrite my goals tomorrow and make some short term ones. I feel most of them are too long term and that might be adding to my discouragement.

Made it through the volunteer dinner without blowing my calories or sanity. I did great. had a few tacos, and some sweets and managed to have self control when being stared in the face with cookies, cake and brownies and my baptist urge to eat and socialize. :)

I am .6 pounds away from being at 40 pounds lost! YIKES. that is so exciting and yet I find it hard to get rid of my "Fat" clothes. I know I need to. I love my clothes and hate giving them away. I have a home for them so thats not so bad. I just love them but can't wait to start buying new, smaller ones. I got so many complements tonight from other volunteers that I was grinning from ear to ear. It's nice to hear that others can see a change in me not only physically but also mentally. I am in such a good place that even when the devil thinks he's going to get me, I have another thing coming for him!
I love all the support I have that NOTHING will take this away from me. My journey is far to great to let little set backs get to me.

I think I'll go to micheals and get some charms for my new charm bracelet.  I can't wait for it to arrive!!!

2 comments:

  1. Miss Kari, you are doing such an incredible job. It is great to see that you are so proud of yourself because you honestly should be. This is a huge accomplishment! 80% of this is mental and you are owning the situation- everything from making the time to workout, to not ruining all of your hard work with bad food choices. You rock, babe, and I can't wait to hug you and perhaps share a Skinnygirl cosmo together ( which are DE-lightful btw!) <3 , Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. SARA! Thank you so much! skinnygirl cosmo sounds delicious!!

    ReplyDelete