Tuesday, May 22, 2012

VEMMA to the RESCUE!

I am totally hooked on this stuff called Vemma. It has to be one of the best weight loss supplements around. It has tons of protein and vitamins in it that help you feel full and satisfied even through out the whole day. I have been taking this stuff since thursday of last week and I have lost 3.1 pounds. I have been watching my carb intake. Making sure I drink enough water and walking a bunch. These are all the things I was doing before, just now i am fuller, longer and don't need to snack as often. I fully stand behind this product and love the effects and how I feel after I've taken it.

True Testimonial: Last tuesday i had really horrible sleep the night before, tons of homework and was feeling just run down and awful. around 3:30pm sharon asked me how I was feeling and I told i just didn't feel like myself. she gave me a Bod*e Burn and within 10-15 mins I was feeling 100% percent better. I have to say that I was a bit skeptical about all of this and not sure I wanted to take something to help me lose weight since i have been doing really well already, why add something that I am not sure how it will help me. I haven't wanted to take any type of diet pill because I know that if I am going to lose weight, I am going to do it on my own. No gimmicks, no cheating. Not to say that you can't use something as a booster, however I wanted to know that I could do it on my own and learn how to eat and exercise of my own free will.

This system works. I have seen the results in my own life in less then a week and I am in love.
If anyone is interested in getting started, let me know. I would love to help you get the body you want in the time you want.

karilee.jones@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment